Applications of Lasers for Sensing and Free Space Communications in Proceedings Imaging and Applied Optics
10–14 July 2011, Toronto, Canada
- Export Citations as
- Endnote (RIS)
- Plain Text
- Save to my favorites
- Choose folder...
Sophisticated laser systems are increasingly being used to address sensing and high-bandwidth free-space optical (FSO) communication needs. Launched in 2010, LS&C covers the latest advances in systems, concepts and components along with descriptions of evolving applications, covering all areas of remote sensing, close-in diagnostics and short- and long range communications.
- Applied Industrial Optics: Spectroscopy, Imaging and Metrology
- Adaptive Optics: Methods, Analysis and Applications
- Computational Optical Sensing and Imaging
- Hyperspectral Imaging and Sounding of the Environment
- Imaging Systems and Applications
- Signal Recovery and Synthesis
- Fourier Transform Spectroscopy