Applied Industrial Optics: Spectroscopy, Imaging and Metrology in Proceedings Imaging and Applied Optics 2016
Part of Imaging and Applied Optics 2016
25–28 July 2016, Heidelberg, Germany
- Export Citations as
- Endnote (RIS)
- Plain Text
- Save to my favorites
- Choose folder...
At AIO, researchers from public and private entities with experience in overcoming the challenges of deploying and commercializing new technology meet research groups striving to get their technology out of the lab. Topics include instrumentation, metrology, imaging systems, applied spectroscopy, clinical diagnostics, harsh environment systems and emerging laser, fiber and photonic technologies.
- 3D Image Acquisition and Display: Technology, Perception and Applications
- Mathematics in Imaging
- Adaptive Optics: Analysis, Methods & Systems
- Computational Optical Sensing and Imaging
- Imaging Systems and Applications
- Laser Applications to Chemical, Security and Environmental Analysis
- Digital Holography and Three-Dimensional Imaging