- Beam smoothing by introducing spatial dispersion for...
- High ytterbium concentration Yb/Al/P/Ce co-doped silica...
- Internal moisture barrier layer for improving high-humidity...
- Research on piston error sensing for segmented mirrors...
- Structural design of an improved SPIDER optical system...
- Does the degree of polarization of vector beams remain...
- Fabrication and characterization of indium fluoride...
- Controlling the polarization dependence of the complex...
- Multi-objective fractional-order particle swarm...
- Optical transparent metamaterial with multi-band compatible...
- High-resolution on-chip spatial heterodyne Fourier...
- Fabricable concentric-ring metalens with high focusing...
- Free-induction-decay magnetic field imaging with a...
- Simultaneous spectral differentiation of multiple...
- High-speed 4 × 4 silicon photonic...
|Aberration-free holographic microscope for simultaneous imaging and stimulation of neuronal populations|
|Simultaneous spectral differentiation of multiple fluorophores in super-resolution imaging using a glass phase plate|
- My Topics
- (Login to access My Topics)
- Atomic and Molecular Physics (2)
- Coherence, Statistical Optics, and Scattering (2)
- Environmental Optics (2)
- Fourier Optics, Image and Signal Processing (3)
- Fundamental Electromagnetics and Mathematical Optics (1)
- Holography, Gratings, and Diffraction (1)
- Imaging Systems, Microscopy, and Displays (10)
- Instrumentation, Measurement, and Optical Sensors (10)
- Integrated Optics (10)
- Laser Machining and Material Processing (2)
- Lasers, Optical Amplifiers, and Laser Optics (7)
- Light-emitting Diodes (1)
- Nanophotonics, Metamaterials, and Photonic Crystals (14)
- Nonlinear Optics (7)
- Optical Communications and Interconnects (11)
- Optical Design and Fabrication (6)
- Optical Devices and Detectors (7)
- Optical Fibers (3)
- Optical Materials (2)
- Optoelectronics (3)
- Physical Optics (3)
- Plasmonics (2)
- Quantum Optics (7)
- Spectroscopy and Spectrometers (2)
- Terahertz and X-ray Optics (5)
- Ultrafast Optics and Attosecond/High-field Physics (4)
- Vision, Color, and Visual Optics (1)