- Orthogonal spatial coding with stimulated parametric...
- ZIMFLUX: Single molecule localization microscopy with...
- Half-broadband two-dimensional electronic spectroscopy with...
- Above 20 GHz high frequency operation of mid-infrared...
- Lagging propagation phase of spatially structured beams
- High-resolution photonic-assisted microwave frequency...
- Water-durability and high-performance all-fiber humidity...
- GPU-accelerated full-field modelling of highly dispersive...
- Low-cost, high-speed multispectral imager via...
- Multi-target automatic positioning based on angle and...
- Live imaging of laser machining via plasma deep learning
- Thermometry and velocimetry in a ramjet using dual comb...
- Polarization-stable single-mode 795 nm grating-coupled...
- Asymmetric vortex beam emission from a...
- Incoherently pumped event horizons in optical fibers
|Quantum random number generator with discarding-boundary-bin measurement and multi-interval sampling|
|Above 20 GHz high frequency operation of mid-infrared doughnut-shaped microcavity quantum cascade lasers|
- My Topics
- (Login to access My Topics)
- Atomic and Molecular Physics (1)
- Coherence, Statistical Optics, and Scattering (2)
- Environmental Optics (3)
- Fourier Optics, Image and Signal Processing (9)
- Fundamental Electromagnetics and Mathematical Optics (1)
- Holography, Gratings, and Diffraction (7)
- Imaging Systems, Microscopy, and Displays (7)
- Instrumentation, Measurement, and Optical Sensors (15)
- Integrated Optics (3)
- Laser Machining and Material Processing (1)
- Lasers, Optical Amplifiers, and Laser Optics (17)
- Light-emitting Diodes (3)
- Materials for Energy Applications (1)
- Medical Optics and Biotechnology (2)
- Nanophotonics, Metamaterials, and Photonic Crystals (12)
- Nonlinear Optics (3)
- Optical Communications and Interconnects (7)
- Optical Design and Fabrication (5)
- Optical Devices and Detectors (1)
- Optical Fibers (2)
- Optical Materials (4)
- Optoelectronics (1)
- Physical Optics (5)
- Plasmonics (2)
- Quantum Optics (5)
- Terahertz and X-ray Optics (6)
- Ultrafast Optics and Attosecond/High-field Physics (4)
- Vision, Color, and Visual Optics (1)