- Multi-frame, ultrafast, x-ray microscope for imaging...
- Accurate unsupervised estimation of aberrations in digital...
- High diopter spectacle using a flexible Fresnel lens with a...
- Analytical formulation of quantum interference inside...
- Non-hogel-based computer generated hologram with occlusion...
- Al/Mo/SiC multilayer diffraction gratings with broadband...
- Light field quality assessment based on aggregation...
- Minifying photometric stereo via knowledge...
- A design method for direct vision coaxial linear dispersion...
- Large-area metal-dielectric heterostructures for...
- Tuning the persistent luminescence property of a...
- Interaction between the mid-infrared continuous wave laser...
- Single-beam comagnetometer using elliptically polarized...
- High-performance infrared photodetectors based on...
|Accurate unsupervised estimation of aberrations in digital holographic microscopy for improved quantitative reconstruction|
|Coherent high-spectral-resolution lidar for the measurement of the atmospheric Mie–Rayleigh–Brillouin backscatter spectrum|
- My Topics
- (Login to access My Topics)
- Atomic and Molecular Physics (1)
- Coherence, Statistical Optics, and Scattering (3)
- Environmental Optics (3)
- Fourier Optics, Image and Signal Processing (8)
- Fundamental Electromagnetics and Mathematical Optics (3)
- Holography, Gratings, and Diffraction (8)
- Imaging Systems, Microscopy, and Displays (10)
- Instrumentation, Measurement, and Optical Sensors (14)
- Integrated Optics (9)
- Lasers, Optical Amplifiers, and Laser Optics (15)
- Lighting (1)
- Materials for Energy Applications (2)
- Medical Optics and Biotechnology (5)
- Nanophotonics, Metamaterials, and Photonic Crystals (16)
- Nonlinear Optics (4)
- Optical Communications and Interconnects (16)
- Optical Design and Fabrication (6)
- Optical Devices and Detectors (2)
- Optical Fibers (5)
- Optical Materials (3)
- Optoelectronics (8)
- Physical Optics (1)
- Plasmonics (2)
- Quantum Optics (4)
- Solar Energy (2)
- Spectroscopy and Spectrometers (2)
- Terahertz and X-ray Optics (6)
- Ultrafast Optics and Attosecond/High-field Physics (4)
- Vision, Color, and Visual Optics (1)